Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Travels

Way back in July, we were glad to get to visit with Darren and Tami when they came on their European Tour:) The boys and I picked them up from the airport and took them to Edelweiss. Bryan, Logan and I stayed at an inn in town....I have been a bit adverse in staying at Edelweiss myself and have been since we arrived here. After all, why not have the authentic cultural experience everywhere we go. Not go to "little America" in the middle of Europe.


Well, now the boys have seen it and want to go and stay there. I admit it is a beautiful place. The boys are lured by the huge indoor pool and all of the other facilities that are offered there. I suppose that, after the RLBT, we will probably end up there for a couple of days.


ANYWAY, here are a few pictures of our time together. I drove them to Salzburg, Austria for the day. I had hoped on doing the Sound of Music sites but we didn't get to see much of that. Parking was atrocious and we drove around forever looking for a spot! I'll take the train next time.

Here we are outside the resort in front of a large mural painted on the side of the building.


At the fortress in Salzburg. The view was astounding and the fortress is HUGE! We had to take the tram to the top of the hill to get to it.

No comments: