Sunday, July 27, 2008

Travels

So, I was thinking that maybe I ought to a get a few of the pictures from our recent excursions on here! I hope you enjoy them!

We went to one of the largest medival knights tournaments in Europe. Here is a pic with Logan and his friend Haeden and some knights! It was a great overnighter!





We went to Legoland the next day and had so much fun! The boys had a great time on the rides. Here Bryan and Logan are with their friends Brent and Haeden. They're the three grey and one orange spot:)







We went to Austria to do some hiking. Here is one of four areas of the Ehrenberg ruins. We hiked two mountains to see them!


Here the we all are at the gate to one of the ruins....

Jess and I at dinner....

Setting out on the trailhead at Fussen, Germany

Some of the stairs that we had to take to go up...and up...and up!

Okay, so I went crazy with the pictures! Just so many to choose from. Actually, I'm sure there will be more to come:)

No comments: