Thursday, April 25, 2013

Revitalize, Refresh, Renew

So it's been a LONG time since I wrote anything for my blog. A seriously LONG time...3 years qualifies as a LONG time doesn't it? (I had sort of thought that it had gone the way of this Scottish tombstone. "And about this spot lies another dead blog") I have to wonder why it is still even on the web. Apparently it goes to show there is truth to the saying that once it is out there in the web-o-sphere it is out there forever! So why decide to bring it back now... Well, while I was driving up to Wisconsin this week for work, I had a little time to process and download some events of the past few weeks. I had lots of things I wanted to say about those events. You know, the things that you wish had been said at the time; not AFTER the event? Crazy me had the thought "You have so much time on your hands why not revitalize the lost blog?" Yeah, right! Time...what's that? Actually, while time is something I am chronically short on, random thoughts and soapboxes are not. What better way to have the opportunity to voice those all-to-late comments than to put them out into the web-o-sphere? So here goes. A little revitalization to bring the old blog back to life. A little refreshing coat of digital paint to the wall. A renewed focus of thought. I think it will last awhile. I have plenty of topics to choose from; the problem is finding where to start.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Welcome back! lol

Rachel said...

Gosh, I miss you :(