Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Incredible Loss

We've just received word that baby Sarah Abigail, born 16 weeks early, passed away today in her parents arms. I cannot even begin to imagine what our dear friends are going through. I know that in the week she was in this world, she brought people together from all over the world to pray for her and her parents. The power of prayer is an amazing thing. There is faith in trusting that, even if the answer is not what we wanted, the Lord is still in control.
My heart is broken for them and for the fact that we will never get to hold this sweet baby girl. All I know to do is lift her parents up in prayer. Praying for strength to get through the coming days, peace in their hearts and comfort from the Lord. I ask that you join me in lifting this family up in prayer.

1 comment:

Aloha Ya'll! said...

Praying with you for this family!