Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2009! A year of promise, change, challenges, family and friends. We had an exceptional leave in December enjoying being together as a family. We were able to even get a few days of staying in our PJ's for the entire day. At first I felt guilty about it, thinking that we should be traveling or doing something "exciting". Once I started looking at the calendar for the new year, that feeling very quickly went away. There won't be much down time between now and, oh lets say, July :)
As we get settled back into a routine, I thought I would get back into my blog. I've slacked off a bit as of late. I will also get the photos from our trip, Christmas, etc on here soon. Promise!
We hold you close to our hearts and cherish the memories we've made the past year. Here is to many more memories to come. Cheers!

No comments: