Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mommy Style

I just took a quiz a friend sent me that is supposed to figure out my 'mommy style'. Here is the answer that I got. Sign off on how accurate you think it is:)

SOCCER MOM: Your kids are busier than a CEO of a Fortune 500 company - BUT they love it!! You have several activities planned during the week and on the weekends. It takes two assistants to manage your family calendar! Due to your busy schedules, you have to pass on the housecleaning, cooking and work at times - but you are never home so no worries :)

I especially like the highlighted (my addition) portion!!!

3 comments:

AdventureMom said...

Sounds about right to me! Wow, you're really in touch with this soccer mom thing all of a sudden ;-) When are you getting the minivan?

Rachel said...

They have you pegged, my friend. It's so accurate it borders on creepy :)

The Gutsy Mom said...

Sounds right on!