Monday, September 8, 2008

An extension....

We get to stay in our lovely countryside town until October 2010! The extension that we put in for has come through. It didn't end up being the full 3 years as we had hoped, but it still gives us more time to travel and buy antiques! The better half is adamant about moving to a bigger house. I'm not crazy about the idea...especially if we are only going to be living there a little over a year and a half. I'm willing to compromise though. A move means new furniture:) I'll keep you posted.
Us staying here doesn't only mean that we get an extension in our opportunities to travel, it also extends your opportunity to visit!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

It would be fun to visit. If we get rich someday, maybe.....

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! We have some friends who are moving to Hungary in a few months, so if I start saving now, maybe we can make another trip and see you both. I'd love to take our kids, but I may need to start playing the lottery for that.:-) You never know though!:-)

Aloha Ya'll! said...

Hmmm. I'm wondering how hard it would be to get a hop from Hawaii to Germany? :-)